Ships’ Manning | catering department | seamanship | part 5
- HELM ORDERS | seamanship | part 1
- Ships’ Manning | seamanship | part 2
- Ships’ Manning | deck officer | Maritime Deck department | seamanship | part 3
- Radar Plotting Sheet
The Chief Purser :
- Normally he is on board passenger vessels.
- He is the head of catering department and pursers.
- He is responsible for catering, Passengers, Passenger lists, requisitions, and wages account.
The Purser :
- Assist the chief purser for reception of passengers as they come on board
- and attendance to their baggage and management of cabins.
The Chief Steward :
Is chief of the catering department in cargo ships, responsible for stores and instruct stewards on their work.
The Steward :
The Chief Cook :
The Assistant Cook :
The Baker :
The Pantry and Galley boy :
- Is the Junior Catering rating who obtains promotion to Assistant
- steward or assistant Cook normally for washing and cleaning tools
The Radio department
At the main time Qualified deck officer carrying GMDSS (GOC) can replace the radio officer.
check our free lectures on our facebook page Marine Courses Center
Check also our related course for OOW and For 2nd Mate and chief Mate
- Ship stability LECT 1
- Ship stability LECT 2
- Celestial Navigation LECT 1 | The Concept Of Celestial Sphere
- Celestial Navigation LECT 2 | Systems Of Coordinate Of Celestial Sphere
- Celestial Navigation LECT 3 | Systems Of Coordinate Of Celestial Sphere
- Celestial Navigation LECT 4 | Systems Of Coordinate Of Celestial Sphere Part 3
- Celestial Navigation LECT 5 | Chapter 3 Diurnal motion Celestial Navigation
- Celestial Navigation LECT 6 | Chapter 4 Annual Motion
if you have any question kindly please contact with me via ICQ and here how to contact with me via ICQ click here