Ship stability LECT 1
What you’ll learn in ship stability Made By Marine Courses Center:-
We advice you to join Ship stability LECT 2
the Course Content according to the Module of ship stability for masters and mates dr derrett
- definition of density.
- destination of relative density ( specific gravity ).
- relation ship between relative density and destiny.
- how to convert from relative density to density or vice versa.
- explain chapter 4 with examples solved.
- solve all exercises for chapter 4.
- 2 Exercises H.W you have to send it to me.
Requirements to study ship Stability course by Marine Courses Center
Good internet connection and laptop or PC or phone .
- you can watch this lecture 2 times so please pay attention.
- you can`t download the lecture .
- maybe you will have QUIZ after this lecture so you have to get 80% to complete to other lectures.
this course ( ship stability ) is full of opportunities to apply your knowledge:
Related for OOW and 3rd mate and 2nd mate and chief mate and Deck cadet as a basic level.
Who this course ( ship stability ) is for:
for students study the basic studies of maritime college.
for OOW and first mate have exam for ship stability.
check our free lectures on our facebook page Marine Courses Center
if you have any question kindly please contact with me via ICQ and here how to contact with me via ICQ click here
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 271
- Assessments Yes
chapter 4 ship stability for master and mates