Celestial Navigation LECT 1 | The Concept Of Celestial Sphere
Celestial Navigation LECT 1 |The Concept Of Celestial Sphere
What you’ll learn Celestial Navigation LECT 1 |The Concept Of Celestial Sphere
in this lecture you will know about Celestial Navigation chapter 1 Concept of Celestial sphere:
Chapter one in Celestial Navigation The Concept of Celestial Sphere Definitions:-
- Celestial equator (equinoctial) Definition.
- Celestial meridians Definition.
- Parallels of Declination (Diurnal Circle) Definition.
- Zenith and Nadir points Definition.
- Horizon Definition.
- Vertical circles Definition.
- Points of intersection Definition.
- Cardinal Points ( N S E W ) Definition.
- Observer’s Meridian Definition.
- Principal Vertical circle Definition.
- Prime Vertical circle Definition.
Requirements About Celestial Navigation LECT 1 |The Concept Of Celestial Sphere
Good internet connection and laptop or PC or phone .
- you can watch this lecture 2 times so please pay attention.
- you can`t download the lecture .
- maybe you will have QUIZ after this lecture so you have to get 80% to complete to other lectures
Description about Celestial Navigation LECT 1 |The Concept Of Celestial Sphere
in this lecture you will know how to define and understood concept of celestial navigation step by step
this course is full of opportunities to apply your knowledge:
Related for OOW and 3rd mate and 2nd mate and chief mate and Deck cadet as a basic level.
Who this course is for:
for students study the basic study of maritime college
- for OOW have exam for Celestial Navigation
check our free lectures on our facebook page Marine Courses Center
Check also our related course for OOW and For 2nd Mate and chief Mate
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 30 to 45 minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 278
- Assessments Self