TERRESTRIAL NAVIGATION ( Sailing )
What you’ll learn
- Terrestrial Co-ordinates. Latitude. Longitude.
- Basic Terrestrial Calculations (D’Lat / D’Long)
- Distance. Minutes of Arc. Nautical Mile.
- Direction and Quadrantal Notation.
- Parallel Sailing
- Plane Sailing
- Mercator Sailing.
- Great Circle Sailing. Distance. Initial Course. Vertex.
- Great Circle Sailing. Composite Great Circles.
Good internet connection and laptop or PC or phone .
- it is a live lecture via ICQ
- you can`t download the lecture .
we will solve all the above examples together on live lecture you have to add me via ICQ lecture will start in 14:00 GMT
this course is full of opportunities to apply your knowledge:
related for chief mate students in Jordan academy, cargo handling calculations in basic study in uk
Who this course is for:
for students study the basic study of maritime college.
- for OOW have exam for cargo handling exam.
- for chief mate preparation.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 102
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty